What We Do
We provide Remote Pilots (RePl certified) who do not have a Remote Operator's Certificate (ReOc), with a CASA Certified Chief Remote Pilot.
Assist small business, to get off the ground legally, using their acquired skills as a drone pilot.
Nova Drone operates in the background - Providing you with support to conduct your business in a safe manner, in accordance with CASA approved Operations and Procedures Manuals.
Nova Drone is a CASA Certified business specialising in remote pilot services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER WITH NOVA DRONE
- RePl (Remote Pilot Licence)
- Aero Nautical Radio Operators Certificate
- ARN – Aviation Registration Number
- Business Insurance
INDUSTRIES INCORPORATING DRONE OPERATIONS
- Building – Roof and Solar Inspections
- Real Estate
- Mapping / Surveying
- Traffic Management
- Powerline Inspection
- Building and Construction
- Emergency Services
Nova Drone provides you with permission to fly in Australia safely in accordance with CASA’S strict guidlines.
We assist you in Planning
- Job safety assessment
- Risk control worksheet
- Flight authorisations
- Pre – operational briefing
- Maps / aviation charts
- Naips – to retrieve aviation weather
Including but not limited to:-
- Airspace – (types – airspace upper/lower limits)
- Proximity to aerodromes and helicopter landing sites (hls)
- Aviation radio frequency
- Environmental factors
- Height of terrain
- Hazards – eg: power lines
We’d love to hear from you. Just fill in this form and we'll contact you ASAP.